1. color entire pot with BOO
2. add BO2 to the right & left sides of pot ONLY
3. add B04 to the sides as above except not as much so you not covering up all of the coloring on BO2
4. color the entire pot with BOO going over all of the different shades of blue.
5. you are done... I like to add just a tad of more color just on the edge of the image of B02. Have fun and play around :)
Hedgehog #YROOOO , E33 and E21. His cheeks are RV10 (pink)
The grass is YG23 and GO5
Pot colors are BOO, B02, B04
I hope this helps
I was inspired by Jill's card here so I thought it would be fun to make a similar shape for my "quick cards" . I had to choose an image that fit accordingly. Loved this little guy.
The background is called Pointille from Penny Black. I stamped it in meadow ink from Adirondack. The little butterfly is from the same set and all the images are stamped in Tuxedo Black from Memento.
It's busy here getting my son ready for college. I hope you all are doing well. Hugs,Kathy
Check back soon I will have some beautiful Penny Black stamps to give away soon.