In the meantime I have beautiful stamps to keep me busy. Thrilled is an understatement to be a guest designer with Neat & Tangled today. Danielle is the owner of Neat & Tangled and she is such a sweet, warm and very talented lady and I think the stamps reflect that that warmth and creative talent.
The Neat & Tangled them this month is "Celebrate Love" and I am sure you will be inspired by the talent of the design team. I had so much fun playing with the new festive Valentine stamp set called, "You + Me".
If you know me ... you know that I LOVE to stamp!! Stamp backgrounds and these Dew Drop inks have many soft & medium colors that were perfect for stamping images multiple times.
Check out the Neat & Tangled Blog here to see all the other great cards. A big thanks to YOU for your visit and to Neat & Tangled for letting me play along with them today. Hugs, Kathy
P.S. Stay tuned for a giveaway of my favorite inks & matching papers from SSS. Friday I will announce winners for this (hero arts bird stamp plus other goodies) and this (simon says card kit giveaway).
SUPPLIES USED ON MY CARDS:






12 comments:
Such fun cards Kathy! I love them totally! completely!
very cute. the 2nd one reminds me of the old spirograph drawing tool... TFS!!!
Great cards using these cute stamps, Kathy!
cute stamps - great possibilities!
it's a really cute cards, love them!
These cards are both great, Kathy! I love the bright colors and "happy" stamping all over each card front.
Totally stunning
these are just beautiful Kathy.
Fun cards and
lovely colors.
Carla from Utah
I just love your cards. Thanks again for playing along with us over at Little Tangles! You rock. :)
I like the design of these cards. The stamping is wonderful...I like the happy colors and from bold to shadow. the rings remind me of a Slinky toy! Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com
These are QUITE CUTE!!!!!!!!!:)
Post a Comment