ShareThis

2/7/14

sneak peek and winners

Hello Friends, I am so delighted to share this sneak peek from Simon Says Stamps Spring Release with you today. Honestly, I love the entire collection but, the balloons I can't get out of my head so I was lucky enough to be able to share with you. One of the balloons in this collection is jumbo!! L.O.V.E. !!

The entire collection will be officially released on February 21st. On another note Simon is having a GREAT SALE ON ANYTHING COPIC .... 20% OFF!  New to Copics? This is a great way to get started.  Here are three must haves
1. A Swatch book I use mine all the time and haven't purchase a duplicate marker since I bought the book.
2. Blender Solution ... if you are uncomfortable shading this will give you amazing texture!
3. Spare Nibs are always good to have one package on hand.

TIME TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS!! A big congrats to Dorothy and Donna. . Stay tuned for a giveaway of my favorite inks & matching papers from SSS. A HUGE ... HUGE GIVEAWAY! 

The winner of the Hero Arts stamp etc. as seen in this post is :
The winner of the Simon Says Stamp February Card Kit as seen is this post is: Donna G.
THANKS FOR POPPING IN TODAY. I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL CRAFTY WEEKEND. HUGS, KATHY

COPIC 20% OFF... SOME OF MY RECOMMENDATIONS BELOW: CLICK ON THUMBNAIL TO SEE MORE DETAILS. 

8 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

Congract to Dorothy and Donna for winning here today, and looking really forward to see all the new inks and papers for real, and what an awesome offer for the Copic markers, that´s for sure, and they just ARE the best, that´s for sure.

jeannine said...

Thanks for the sneak peak! Congrats to the winners!!

Marianne said...

Congrats to the winners! I would be tempted to buy some Copics if I could purchase them from SSS. But alas, for some odd reason retailers in the US are not allowed to sell any Copics outside of the US. ;-(
And they are ridiculously expensive in Europe.

joy said...

Love that sneak peek of the balloons! Congrats to Dorothy and Donna - enjoy your winnings!

Barb said...

Oh, those big balloons look amazing - can't WAIT for the entire release!! Congrats to the winners!

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the winners.

Barb said...

I know you are a great copic fan. I enjoy watching you color so many great images. While I am a great SSS customer I but my copics at Dick Blick. It is a large art supply store which sells fine art supplies at a discount. The markers usually sell for $5.25 all the time. Thought you would like to know.

Amante del Papel said...

congrats lucky winners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...