Hello Friends! Welcome to Simon Says Stamp May 2013 Card Kit Blog Hop! Are you ready for Spring? I know I am with the help of this month's card kit, May Flowers! It's is the perfect kit to get you in the mood for some Springtime weather and all things blooming .... especially FLOWERS!
You may be arriving from Nicole Magouirk's blog. Nicole has the has sweetest laugh & is so full of life & so talented too. If you want to start at the beginning of the hop click here.
I am always honored and excited to work Simon's Monthly Card Kits! I love the paper selection in each kit, the exclusive stamp set and some fun elements that inspire me to do something different each month! For example in this kit, the lace trim and Perfect Pearls. If you subscribe the kit packs a value of only $19.95 ... that's what I call a serious value especially when stamp sets cost about $14.99.
Just a side note if you are considering purchasing a kit...the last few kits have sold out. No pressure...just an FYI :) If you have purchased a kit and you end up winning a kit ... you will be credited for the full amount of the kit that you purchased.
The flowers in the stamp set called "Best Mom Ever" are so delightful, and so easy to paper piece or color. I guarantee once you try the vellum in the kit you will want more (it's 40lbs) ! The vellum is the best I have ever used and it's so nice and substantial! Once you get to the mini tutorial you will see how I used the vellum on my flower. I also used the vellum as a layer on both of my card bases...The softness of the vellum really gives your card an elegant punch. (if you are new to vellum you might want to poke around here , here & here to see three popular vellum posts I have done when you are finished hopping)
Stamped backgrounds are my favorite sort of card to design. The "Perfect Bow" was altered and you will see how further down the post.
When background stamping I just go with the flo and don't worry to much about lining the images up perfectly. Stamping is supposed to be fun right? When you layer the card up most imperfections get covered up so no stressing lol. After stamping with this ink from Hero Arts I filled in the leaves with some Copic markers. I like to stay away from the lines a tad just in case the inks might react.
When coloring with Copics or alcohol markers I think it's best to start with your lighter colors first.
Since I have yummy vellum on my card base I wanted to bring some vellum into the forefront of my card. I decided to add the vellum to flowers however, I didn't want to cover the entire flower just a portion of it. Stamp on the vellum with Archival Ink and give the ink a few minutes to dry. You can "glue" the vellum with a dot of Glossy Accents or some Vellum Tape.
I have already used the "Perfect Bow" so many times but, for this card I needed the bow to be smaller... no problem. All you need to do is trace the die on your paper. The traced line will help you trim it evenly to make the bow smaller.
Trace along all of the edges or cut some off free hand. If you trace the die it gives you a guide line but, not necessary.
This is how the trimmed bow looks. Email me if you have any questions :) Now for the best part...the
GIVEAWAY:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $50.00 gift certificate to one lucky commenter on every blog in the hop!!! The giveaways will stay open until Thursday April 25/13 at 11:59pm EST and the winners will be announced on the Simon Says Stamp blog on Friday April 26/13!
If you are a number person that means that Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $450.00 during this hop. I encourage you to comment on ALL of the designers blogs for more chances to win on each blog. Best of luck to you all!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog on the hop! The next stop is the amazing & crazy talented Shari Carroll. If you encounter any broken links on the hop, you can head back the Simon Says Stamp blog here for a full list of participants.
Happy Hopping!! ;-) and a huge thanks for your visit as always! Hugs, Kathy











641 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 400 of 641 Newer› Newest»-
Nadège
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 6:24 PM
-
diana
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 6:24 PM
-
Torrie
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 6:31 PM
-
Judy Tuck
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 6:33 PM
-
linf54
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 6:34 PM
-
Miriam Prantner
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 6:53 PM
-
conil
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 6:58 PM
-
Debbie Brackett
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 6:58 PM
-
Deb Nardiello
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 7:01 PM
-
Isha Gupta
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 7:02 PM
-
Kari
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 7:04 PM
-
Maeghan M.
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 7:11 PM
-
Carol Perry
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 7:13 PM
-
Sora
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 7:19 PM
-
Beth L.
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 7:27 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 7:31 PM
-
Annette Allen
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 7:40 PM
-
Sarah G.
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 7:41 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
April 19, 2013 at 7:52 PM
-
Cheryl B.
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 8:03 PM
-
Melissa M
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 8:11 PM
-
Lisa
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 8:16 PM
-
Heather
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 8:27 PM
-
RaeChel
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 8:31 PM
-
Darcy Keener
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 8:32 PM
-
danolando
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 8:32 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 8:35 PM
-
Tricia
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 8:43 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 8:45 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 8:46 PM
-
Caroline
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 8:51 PM
-
Jess
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 8:52 PM
-
Cindy Beggs
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 8:56 PM
-
Linda
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 8:56 PM
-
Larissa Heskett
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 8:58 PM
-
Marcia
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 8:58 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 8:59 PM
-
Tami B.
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 9:05 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 9:10 PM
-
cal8007
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 9:13 PM
-
Barb
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 9:19 PM
-
Jnett
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 9:23 PM
-
blazen
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 9:32 PM
-
Tere Azua
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 9:32 PM
-
zandee
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 9:36 PM
-
grace
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 9:44 PM
-
calamity jane
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 9:44 PM
-
Kimberly Rendino
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 9:47 PM
-
pta4him
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 9:50 PM
-
kristinorth
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 9:52 PM
-
Diane Standish(crazeedi)
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 9:59 PM
-
Jean Bullock
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 10:04 PM
-
Jess
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 10:07 PM
-
Mary H
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 10:08 PM
-
mewTilman
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 10:10 PM
-
Sue D
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 10:10 PM
-
Patti
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 10:14 PM
-
Bonnie
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 10:16 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 10:19 PM
-
Kathy
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 10:29 PM
-
CathyR
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 10:36 PM
-
Angie Linton
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 10:39 PM
-
Mary-Anne V
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 10:40 PM
-
Terri Trotter Earley
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 10:40 PM
-
Mubeena M.
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 10:42 PM
-
Valerie
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 10:43 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 10:45 PM
-
Colorado Crafter
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 10:49 PM
-
lauram
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 10:50 PM
-
Phyllis Beaver
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 10:51 PM
-
SmilynStef
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 10:53 PM
-
Karenladd
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 11:01 PM
-
pcm
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 11:02 PM
-
Carol L
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 11:05 PM
-
SHartl
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 11:17 PM
-
Heidi May
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 11:23 PM
-
Anita
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 11:23 PM
-
Michelle Simone
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 11:28 PM
-
Loly Borda
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 11:46 PM
-
katf
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 11:49 PM
-
Chris
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 11:58 PM
-
Melissa_Massy
said...
-
-
April 19, 2013 at 11:59 PM
-
Young Mi
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 12:05 AM
-
Nkenge
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 12:15 AM
-
Michelle Brodie
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 12:15 AM
-
Lynne
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 12:21 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 12:37 AM
-
Debra
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 12:38 AM
-
Debra Lovell
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 12:41 AM
-
Maureen
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 12:47 AM
-
Kathryn A
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 12:48 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 12:49 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 12:49 AM
-
Suzanne
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 12:50 AM
-
Marti_L
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 1:00 AM
-
Susie Moore
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 1:08 AM
-
starqueen
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 1:09 AM
-
Lorianna
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 1:19 AM
-
Jean Nielsen
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 1:37 AM
-
Lynne in NI
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 1:58 AM
-
Michelle
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 2:08 AM
-
Shirley N
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 2:10 AM
-
Joyce
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 2:13 AM
-
Maryann Laursen
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 2:22 AM
-
Kelley
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 2:33 AM
-
KimC
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 2:59 AM
-
Mary J
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 3:29 AM
-
StampNK
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 3:42 AM
-
JennyH
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 3:49 AM
-
Tiina
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 3:52 AM
-
Carol
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 3:53 AM
-
Michell
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 4:01 AM
-
vennela tanneru
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 4:24 AM
-
Deb Hardy
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 5:40 AM
-
Tracy
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 6:07 AM
-
Patti Barber
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 6:14 AM
-
Holly Saveur
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 6:17 AM
-
byulgzr
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 6:26 AM
-
byulgzr
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 6:26 AM
-
Holly Pettingill
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 7:12 AM
-
Lydia
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 7:15 AM
-
Marlou McAlees
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 7:27 AM
-
Michelle K
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 7:36 AM
-
julie vannoy leake
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 7:48 AM
-
Pam
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 7:55 AM
-
slbt17
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 7:57 AM
-
Julia
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 8:00 AM
-
Joyful-Creative Living
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 8:11 AM
-
Mary Ann
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 8:12 AM
-
ValByDesign, Valerie
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 8:25 AM
-
ValByDesign, Valerie
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 8:27 AM
-
Mary Sara P.
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 8:32 AM
-
Jessica
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 8:35 AM
-
JiAQi
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 8:35 AM
-
LauraJane:)
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 8:40 AM
-
tmishler
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 9:06 AM
-
Carolyn
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 9:08 AM
-
Pam
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 9:09 AM
-
Joanne
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 9:11 AM
-
Michelle Liimatainen
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 9:14 AM
-
Julie
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 9:19 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 9:26 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 9:27 AM
-
Maggie Haroldson
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 9:28 AM
-
Cathy F
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 9:28 AM
-
Colleen
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 9:30 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 9:30 AM
-
Dee in N.H.
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 9:31 AM
-
Dee in N.H.
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 9:31 AM
-
Cindi
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 9:38 AM
-
Whimsey
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 9:39 AM
-
NatQuebec
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 9:41 AM
-
judkajudi
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 9:41 AM
-
Vicki Dutcher
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 9:43 AM
-
Margarette Muster
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 9:46 AM
-
Lynn
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 9:51 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 10:00 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 10:00 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 10:01 AM
-
Jessica Yoder
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 10:03 AM
-
Stacy
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 10:15 AM
-
Karen
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 10:31 AM
-
Monika/Buzsy
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 10:36 AM
-
Cyndi
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 10:36 AM
-
Anne
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 11:07 AM
-
MirandaBe
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 11:09 AM
-
Gail A
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 11:31 AM
-
terriavidreader (IN-USA)
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 11:34 AM
-
JParma
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 11:55 AM
-
stampingbowd
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 12:01 PM
-
katemade designs
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 12:07 PM
-
Jessica Strider
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 12:23 PM
-
Anita Rex
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 12:23 PM
-
Andrea
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 12:24 PM
-
lnewbigging
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 12:31 PM
-
Joan
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 12:33 PM
-
Gwen
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 12:35 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 12:43 PM
-
Bashful
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 12:50 PM
-
mariangel
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 12:52 PM
-
Robyn
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 12:54 PM
-
Letty Abad
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 12:55 PM
-
Hippymom83
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 1:03 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 1:03 PM
-
Robin Cooper
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 1:30 PM
-
NanW
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 1:40 PM
-
Marlene Diefendorf
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 1:44 PM
-
Karen
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 1:49 PM
-
Harriet Skelly
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 2:07 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 2:08 PM
-
Rebecca Johnson
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 2:21 PM
-
Elizabeth
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 2:27 PM
-
Cheryl Bux
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 2:40 PM
-
DebbieC
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 2:45 PM
-
LaVon Hall
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 2:55 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 2:59 PM
-
primdollie
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 3:00 PM
-
Winnie
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 3:00 PM
-
Angie
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 3:01 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 20, 2013 at 3:10 PM
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 400 of 641 Newer› Newest»Beautiful coloring. Love how you made the flowers pop!
Great cards! And thanks for all the technique tips, too! ;-)
What a fun way to use the bow tie.
Beautiful colouring on your flowers. Love that heavy weight vellum.
Lovely cards, love the color choices.
Beautiful cards! The coloring really pops against the gray bases and I love the addition of the vellum to the flowers!
Both these cards are AWESOME. the use of the vellum, the little gray bow and the way you used the kit's lacy ribbon...WOW!
Beautiful cards! I love them and the colors you used.
Beautiful cards!
This is such a lovely kit Kathy. Love your cards. I would love to try a kit. Thanks for a chance to win.
your creations always takes my breath away!
Ooo love this project!!! TFS!
You always amaze me with your beautiful coloring. Your cards are no exception. Beautiful job Kathy.
I think I like better the one in pink tones, but congratulations as both are impressive!!
Thank you for the tips on the vellum! I love your card.
love the coloring techniques :)
wow Kathy totally stunning.. lovely coloring.. thanks for all the inspiration.. love the new kit..
Stunning cards!! Wow!
I love your tricks with the vellum!
So much detail in your cards!! Absolutely awesome!!
Both cards are so beautiful!! I love the colors and design!! Thanks for the inspiration :)
Honestly Kathy, you are a genius! I wish I could live in your eyes for a few minutes cos you have the best eye for colour!
Thanks for the chance to win, too!
Love the vibrancy of your cards - so eye-catching!
Great cards. I love how you used the die cuts!
The hop is so fun stunning cards
Thanks for the instruction on your card. I have only been making cards for a short while (2 months), so I am still learning. I love all the techniques and hope to be talented enough to use them some day.
Such beautiful cards, Kathy - lovely work!
Love the bow, lovely cards perfect for Mother's Day!
I love the leaf background,
Wow, an absolutely amazing card.
Beautiful, live that vellum layer
Gorgeous cards!
YOur cards are beautiful! Thank you for the inspiration!
just when I think you can't blow me away any more with your talent, you do it all over again! so amazing! the colouring is superb!
WoW!! I am LOVING your Creation!! Such a FUN Design!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)
I like your use of vellum to soften the card and that darn cute bow.
This is great! Thanks for the chance to win.
I love the way you colored the roses. They are beautiful.
Love, love, love the use of vellum! It's a perfect addition!
The technique with the vellum is really fabulous! I love the long stem roses on the green background paper!
Thanks for the inspiration!
And, thanks for the chance at the SSS gift card Simon Says!!
Carmen L
Oh, my! It is always such a treat seeing your coloring - your flowers look amazing on both cards, Kathy! Gorgeous work, as always!
So delicate and pretty!
love the roses! the colour on them is amazing!
Oh Kathy, everything looks so beautiful!!
I know the giveaway is awesome, but sharing tips and your beautiful work is part of the "best part"
The shape of these cards is amazing! Your work is beautiful.
Two great cards!! I LOVE how you color images -- they're so fun and bright!
Thanks for the chance to win! :)
Your cards are always my favorite! It's your fantastic coloring for one thing! This is a great kit too!! I'm crossing my fingers that I win!!!
So. So pretty! Your coloring is gorgeous!
Thanks for sharing your card and techniques
Can't wait to get this month's kit!
Love the card! I would love to use some of that vellum!!!
Wow! Wow! Wow! the vellum adds a special somthing to the card. It's gorgeous. Thanks for the great tutorial.
Wow your cards are just stunning
Love it!!!
Two beautiful cards, Kathy. Thanks for sharing and thanks for a chance to win.
Very pretty--I like your use of vellum.
Your work is so inspiring. I especially liked your tips on working with the vellum. It has not been my friend in the past, but now I can't wait to get my kit and try it out!
Your cards are just beautiful!! Thanks for sharing your techniques for coloring.
Great coloring. (gildamc@hotmail.com)
Really like it when SS gives away gift cards. Just really wish I could win!
Kathy
Beautiful cards. I love the colors.
These cards are both just gorgeous! Can't wait to get my kit and play.
Very pretty Kathy...the vellum really looks so pretty. I always shy away from using it because I wonder how to adhere it...whats your trick?
jeandonny2000 at hotmail dot com
Great coloring
Great cards, thanks for the video tutorial!
Gorgeous card. Hope to get my kit soon!
What an amazing kit! Thanks for the chance to win!
Your coloring is so pretty!! Love these flower stamps!! Thanks so much to SSS for such a great giveaway!
Colorado Crafter aka CC cocrafter@gmail(dot)com
Nice kit. Thanks for the chance to win!
Love both your cards and can't wait to get my kit! You used it well!
Your coloring really brings those blooms to life.
These cards are both so pretty! Lovely colors and technique...they glow!
love the step by step!
Beautiful coloring technique on those pretty roses! Great cards!
wow, your backgrounds are as pretty as the flower images!! Gorgeous colors!
Love both of these cards. Thank you for listing out the colors for the copic markers and the chance to win an incredible kit.
Amazing cards! Love the touch of vellum.
Fantastic cards!! Thanks for sharing!
Beautiful, stunning coloring and lovely design. TFS
Love your feminine cards and the bow!
Great idea for the vellum flower! Thanks for sharing such great tips.
I love your backgrounds- they are so beautiful! Mine never turn out as well as yours do but it is fun trying! I really appreciate it that you list your Copic numbers, thanks!
Love how your roses turned out. Such an awesome card
love the pink card
Very pretty cards--I really like the shape of the die you used!
Beautiful cards...can't wait to get this kit! TFS
I've been so impressed with all the coloring on the cards along the hop. Love that bow, too. Nice work!
Beautiful...thank you for the inspirations!
WOW!! I love your techniques! Such a beautiful card! I love the way you make your background and color it! Awesome! Im now a follower as well :)Thanks for the great giveaway!! "Happy Spring"
Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous and love your tip about altering the bow!
Awesome coloring on the flowers! Great cards!
Thanks for the inspiration. I can hardly wait to get my kit!
Great ideas! So pretty!
Oh my gosh Kathy! Your cards are absolutely STUNNING! Love your Copic coloring techniques on the roses and background stamping! Thank you for sharing :). Have a great weekend! :)
Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com
Like your use of the vellum as well as the layers of your design.
Wow!!! Just wow!
Hi Kathy,
Beautiful cards with a beautiful kit! Thanks for sharig.
Beautiful card!
Thanks for the inspiration and sharing your talent with all of us!!
Hugs
Lorianna
Such a beautiful card, and the coloring is lovely!
Beautiful cards, your roses are stunning!
thanks for the chance at a great giveaway...the colors on those flowers are bananas.
Both cards are beautiful, Kathy. Love your flowers and how you stamped the backgrounds too! What a wonderful card kit!
Stunning cards--love your color choices.
As always you´ve made such wonderful cards here again today Kathy. And thanks for sharing how you colored these beautiful roses too, I really apreciate that very much.
Have a wonderful week-end.
I always look forward to seeing your Copic coloring; these roses are beautiful.
Lovely cards, I especially like the rosebuds. Thanks for sharing.
Such stunning cards - this May kit is a must have!
These are both gorgeous! I love the shaped cards so much! Lovely coloring and design!
Both cards are lovely, thanks for sharing your vellum technique plus pointing the way to poke around your other vellum posts : )
So beautiful cards ♥
Such a striking card, Kathy! Love your colouring.
I must get that bow tie die. Love the card!
awesome card
What a great kit this is! Love what you created with it...Gorgeous!
Lovely combination of colours Kathy. Use of vellum is beautiful. Gives the card some interest :) take care
you have created two gorgeous cards, great inspiration!
Stunning Cards!!
What a great way to get more out of your dies~ beautiful coloring as always!
What a great way to get more out of your dies~ beautiful coloring as always!
I love the background stamped with leaves. Pretty spectacular!
Beautiful card!
fabulous cards!! love your colouring and thank you for sharing all your tips too ♥
Your colors are amazing!! The stamped background is absolutely the perfect touch!! - Michelle
such a cute card love the pretty colors!
julievannoy@rocketmail.com
Fabulous cards! Thanks for the pictures of your process. I love your work.
always love to visit!
What wonderful cards - I love that they are not traditional in shape - always count on you for fun tips!
Sandra ltb
I just love your card! What an awesome kit!
Beautiful card! I need to get my markers back out - its been a long time since I've used them.
Beautiful cards!!!Love the card kit...
Gosh darnit - I didn't want this month's kit, and now I do! You guys are SO SO SO good!!!!!!
How beautiful! It's so original, and I just LOVE IT!
Love it and your coloring is amazing.
just beautiful!!! those colors and stamps are gorgeous! :)
Your cards are so pretty. Really like the effect that vellum gives. Can't wait to get some. Thanks for sharing your tips and ideas.
40lb Vellum sounds GREAT!
Your card is lovely.
you always rock
I have a lot of vellum...now I know what I'm going to do with it! Love your card.
Your cards are just lovely! I LOVE those roses!! The coloring you did on them is wonderful! Thanks for the chance to win!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com
I am so glad I'm a subscriber! I love your coloring!
WOWZA!!! I am just in awe every time I come here. I love to see the insight you give to your coloring as it is perfection every single time and I am truly Copic challenged. Love the vellum tip too. YOU ROCK!!! Thanks for the chance to win too.
Love how your roses really pop!
Lovely card! Beautiful coloring.
Such gorgeous cards! Loved seeing how you made it too!!
Love these cards. I forget to use my die to make shape cards. Thanks for the reminder.
Love your card can not wait for my card kit to arrive. Thanks for sharing.
Love the use of vellum. Beautiful card. Thx for sharing.
Love that bow!
Pretty cards! I need to try some vellum. Love your coloring on the flowers and that cool leafy background.
Pretty cards! I need to try some vellum. Love your coloring on the flowers and that cool leafy background.
So pretty and feminine!
Amazing & such beautiful coloring!!! Cannot wait to try that vellum!
So nice !! Love the colours .
Your work inspires me everytime I see it!!! Beautiful!!!!
The hint of color on your flowers is just stunning! Beautiful card~
Very pretty. Love the stamped background.
Very pretty cards Kathy .. thank you for the tip about the bow .
Your beautiful roses make me all the more eager to have our central WI snow MELT so those in my garden can lighten my heart . . .
Mary in Wausau WI
Really beautiful !!
Hugs from France
Lunéa♥
I am so excited about the impending arrival of May's card kit1 And that bow tie is perfect to help a card through the mails without bulk and additional postage.
LOVE how you colored the flowers. Really petty cards
I love love love the colors in these. What great cards. TFS!
Simply gorgeous; can't wait to get my kit!
Oh, my... beautiful cards. Love the roses and the fabulous shading!
Love how you used the vellum, beautiful card.
I liked the colors that you used. This is such a pretty card. I can't wait until my kit comes in the mail.
Absolutely stunning flowers... is a fantastic kit for the mum's month, congrats and thanks for the chance to win!!
Those are absolutely gorgeous cards! Thanks for the chance to win!
Absolutely lovely!
What a beautiful card, I'm really getting alot of inspiration on this hop. Thanks for sharing and the chance to win!
Gorgeous! I love how you colored the roses! Beautiful art work!
I love 2-tone roses you really nailed the look. Beautiful work.
I really love your cards. They're so beautiful. I love the layouts you used, the vellum, and your amazingly coloured flowers. :)
Stunning! I love what you did with the stamps and papers and how you made the bow smaller! Fabulous!
Just beautiful!!
Beautiful!
The fainter leaves on the background are beautifully soft and the beautiful flowers are really set off by the bracket mat. I especially like the trio of the smaller flowers.
Both of your cards are just so pretty!
pretty cards!
thank you
Holly
Beautiful coloring, and you did a great job cutting down the bow! (I so want that bow die now!) So pretty!
awesome card love the colors, thanks for the chance
I love the coloring on this card - it is absolutely beautiful! Very elegant.
Great coloring and cards I love all of them
Those flowers are stunning! Love it!
I really like the way you used the vellum. Both of your cards are lovely.
Lovely cards Kathy! Thanks for the opportunity to win a gift cert to my favorite store!!
Beautiful cards and great tips. Thanks.
Oh what beautiful cards. Love the soft colors you used and the vellum adds to the softness. Great tip on adjusting the ribbon die to make it smaller. Thanks for being in the BLog Hop!
Love the soft Spring look you created on your cards!
Your cards and coloring are beautifully done as always! I love how you used that vellum paper!
Wow! Great cards and thanks for all of the tips & info. Love the background you created, too!
Interesting use of the vellum. TFS and the chance to win. Becky Johnson
Thanks so much fotr the step by step, your flowers are just popping right off the cards, gorgeous!
Another gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing your talent!
What a beautiful card. The rose bouquet looks so real. I need to go check out your vellum posts.
I love the card! Another masterpiece! I a can't wait for the kit to arrive.
Love the colors you chose and the finished card is super ! - thanks for sharing !
Fantastic cards! I love the colors they are so cheerful and bright!!! thnx for a great tutorial!!
So fun Kathy! I love that you could color the roses and put them on stamped backgrounds and they didn't get lost in the patterns. So amazing!
I am really loving all these beautiful cards.
Tfs! And chance to win
Post a Comment