Hello Friends, How are you today? Yearning for spring perhaps? I must admit that Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit has given me some well needed spring fever! When you see my detailed projects on Friday I hope you will agree with me.
TODAY I HAVE ONE OF THESE BEAUTIFUL SPRING KITS TO GIVEAWAY.
JUST LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST. I will randomly select a winner on March 6th.
Today I have a quick card that I created with the March 2013 card kit. All weekend I was stamping with the pretty flowers from this exclusive stamp set that's included in the kit. Seriously what a value this kit is.
I had so much fun creating this parcel to hold the flowers. I used a Christmas die cut (see the photo below). I cut two "trees" really ... cone shapes and glued the edges with some glossy accents. I used this die for my stems. So much fun to find other purposes for your die cuts... especially the holiday ones. Don't put them away just use them differently :) The sentiment is one of Lawn Fawn's new sticker set. They match the paper and I promise you they will make you happy. Click here to see my favorite woodgrain paper.I will be back to announce the winners for several giveaways soon. Sorry for the delay. I hope you have a sunny day. Hugs, Kathy

205 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 205 of 205 Newer› Newest»-
Billie A
said...
-
-
March 2, 2013 at 5:15 PM
-
TrinaR
said...
-
-
March 3, 2013 at 12:40 AM
-
Renuka
said...
-
-
March 3, 2013 at 6:10 AM
-
Kamila
said...
-
-
March 4, 2013 at 7:43 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
March 3, 2014 at 10:31 PM
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 205 of 205 Newer› Newest»Love how you used the kit. Great colors and the die is great for the card. Wonderful card.
This is a lovely kit - and your samples are beautiful. Thank you for the chance to win.
That's a pretty card..Love the flowers and the vase. Thanks for the chance to win.
Lovely!!! I really like the way you mix and match different sets.
I love whAT YOU'VE DONE WITH THE KIT I LOVE TO WORK WITH IT ALSO please consider me for your drawing thanks
Post a Comment